Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, October 20, 2017
Here's someThing that will shock you (not!): I was into science when I was in school.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Call me "geek" call me a "nerd".

See if I care.

Because I know Things.

Important Things.

Science-y Things.

I never wanted to be a scientist. I just wanted to know about Things. I wanted (no, I NEEDED) to figure out how Things work. And the best way to figure out the inner workings of Things?

Take them apart, of course!

Along with learning how Thing work, I learned that taking Things apart is a pretty good way to get yourself grounded. Especially when you get caught red-handed in front of a pile of parts that used to be the toaster. Or the vacuum. Or Dad's electric shaver.

So I don't take Things apart anymore. After being grounded (like a million times!) I learned my lesson.

Don't get me wrong: I'm still super curious about all Things science-y. But these days I stick to putting Things together and - surprise-surprise - I still learn Things! So far, I've learned how a jet engine works. How a glider flies. All about combustion engines.

Not that I don't love taking Things apart still - I do. Especially since I can't get grounded anymore. But it's a lot more fun to put Things together. Mainly because when you're done, they actually work!

See you next week,
Bobby


Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.