Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, November 6, 2015
I'm as bad as my nieces and nephews when it comes to waiting for Christmas. Once Halloween is over, I start getting impatient for Santa's arrival. So, I went down to the warehouse to find some funny Christmas Things to help me get a jump-start on the holiday season.

I found some great Bad Santas, which are some of my favorite Christmas Things. Mostly because of the movie, Bad Santa, which is my hands-down holiday favorite. I watch it every year. Kinda like how most people watch It's A Wonderful Life or A Christmas Story. It's hysterically funny, totally irreverent, over-the-top and just plain entertaining. Just like our Bad Santas here at Things.

So, while I'm waiting for Christmas, I'll have to watch the movie and hang out with some of our Bad Santas until the real Thing drops down the chimney.

See you next week,
Bobby
Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.