Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, October 14, 2016
Instead of going to a Halloween party this year, I'm hosting a Macabre Marathon at my Haunted House. I've got all the decorations up, the props positioned for maximum scare value and my creepy costume at the ready. Now, to pick the fiendish films...

Creature Features are some of the scariest movies in horror and this 50-DVD set has some of the best. Blood Tide stars James Earl Jones who must save village virgins from the "evil under the sea". Little Shop of Horrors is one of my favorites and features a very young Jack Nicolson. I've also picked a few classics starring the icons of horror, Boris Karloff and Lon Cheney.

Not to be outdone by killer creatures, Mad Scientists create horror in their laboratories. From inventions of evil to reanimated monsters run amok, it's hard to pick just a few from this set of movies. But the short list includes The Atomic Brain, House of the Living Dead, Horror Express starring Christopher Lee, Telly Savalas and Peter Cushing and...just for fun...the silent classic Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

Next up: a Dark Shadows  binge-watch. The serial was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid and Halloween just wouldn't be the same without mysterious vampire Barnabus Collins. Nine fan favorite episodes were chosen for this set, which will take just about as long as your average horror flick and will close out the night with a retro goth bang.

My biggest challenge now is waiting until Halloween to watch it all. Now that I've picked them, I can't wait to see them!

See you next week,
Bobby


Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.