Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, October 7, 2016
The idiom "necessity is the mother of invention" explains why we end up with some great gadgets here at Things. What it doesn't explain is how inventors come up with the devices that solve common problems — and why the solution seems so obvious to me only after someone else has invented it!

That's how it was when I discovered this little gadget. I can't stand cold coffee so I've tried ever insulated travel mug on the market. Some of them work quite well. Others...not so much. And then there's trying to remember to bring it inside and wash it every day. Well, no more. This little Thing can keep any cup hot, whether it's plastic, foam, or paper. And it fits any cup holder. I sure wish I'd thought of that!

I can't stand a warm drink, either. Whether it's an adult beverage or a soft drink, if it's supposed to be cold, that's how I want it. And I don't like Things all watered down with ice, either. Drink Rocks to the rescue! These little Things keep your drink cold without melting. They're made of soapstone for extended cooling and they won't scratch up your nice glassware.

Whether it's a Thing to make drinks more drinkable, a Thing to help you find your lost keys, or a Thing to help you stay safe, our buyers are always on the lookout for all the Things you never knew you needed but couldn't possibly live without.

See you next week,
Bobby

Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.