Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, December 23, 2016
I love the holiday season. Not only do I get some time off work, I get to spend time with my huge family. This year is really going to be special - my sister and I cooked up a scheme to get some 'long lost' family members to town this year. It's going to be the best gift of the whole day!

Of course, I also get to play with my new toys. And, as my nieces and nephews get older, they get more complicated Things for Christmas. They always let their Uncle Bobby help put their new toys together, which almost always works out. Either way, with surprise family members coming and some pretty cool Things under the tree, we're looking forward to a special  Christmas day.

But before I leave for the weekend, I want to wish you and yours a warm, safe, and Merry Christmas. And here's hoping you get everyThing - and every person - you wanted for Christmas. And more

See you next week,
Bobby


Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.