Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, December 16, 2016
My sister wandered by my office the other day, which could only mean one Thing: she has zero idea what I want for Christmas. It's not her fault. Every family has that one person who's impossible to buy for. In my family, it's me.

It's not because I'm picky. I like almost everyThing. My problem is that I never have been able to wait for Christmas. And now that I'm a grown up, I don't have to! I can buy whatever I want (within reason) whenever I want to. It's the best part of this whole 'adult' Thing. That and eating ice cream for breakfast.

Here's my best advice for getting a great gift for geeks: think small. If your cousin is a Dr. Who fan, chances are she already has a scale model (or full size) Tardis. But does she have a full set of DW ornaments? Maybe not.

After watching my sister try to circle around the subject for more than a little while, I let her off the hook. These cool tiny laser guns came in last week, but I haven't even had a chance to play with one yet, let alone buy them. So, I'm letting her get them for me. Sort of my gift to her. (But don't tell her I said that!)

See you next week,
Bobby

Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.