Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, August 21, 2015
My boarding pass!
Well, I'm not actually going -- It's probably way out of my price range. But I am sending my name to the Red Planet!

It's the latest in NASA's wildly popular "frequent-flyer" program that encourages people to participate in space travel, even if only in name. Last year's Orion launch carried the names of over one million people.

You can "go", too. Just sign up and NASA will add your name to the microchip that will hitch a ride to Mars on the InSight lander next year. It's not a contest; once you add your name, it's a done deal. You'll get a "boarding pass" just like mine immediately.

I can't wait for the launch!

See you next week,
Bobby




Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.