Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, April 8, 2016
Mound of Sound
Source: http://news.croydon.gov.uk/
Loud music is one of my Things. At home and in the car...the louder the better. I know, I know. It's not good for my ears. That's why I stopped listening to my headphones at such intense volumes, which is the worst Thing you can do for your hearing. But that's about as "old" as I'm ever going to get.

Maybe that's why I'm sympathetic to one Michael Baker of Croydon, England, who shares my Thing for loud music. But Michael lives in a small apartment and his building-mates don't seem to share his and my love of rocking out.

After months of complaints about loud music "at all times of the day and night" from neighbors, and after Mr. Baker refused them entry, police finally got a warrant and raided his one-bedroom apartment.

Inside, they found 34 loudspeakers.

They confiscated the lot of them, leaving poor Michael with only a CD player and a set of headphones. It seems he won't be "listening loud" anymore. Not unless he wants to ruin his ears.

You'll hear from me next week,
Bobby

Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.