Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, December 29, 2017
Hello Things fans...I have HUUUUUGE news!

Ready?

Oh-KAY!

Things is moving out of the blogosphere!

I started this blog ten years ago. Since then we've talked about everything from magic Things to poopy Things and everyThing in between.

It's been real. It's been fun. It's been Real Fun.

I'm SO not kidding.

But Things they are a changin' as Things tend to do.

Social Media is where it's at now. That's where all of you (aka the Cool Kids) hang out, right?

I've never liked being left out of Things, so I've decided to stop writing this blog in 2018. That way I can spend more time with you...on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.

I've had a blast writing this blog and I know we're going to have tons of fun next year  "getting social". Thanks for reading and Happy New Year.

I'll see you around the Interwebs,
Bobby



Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.