Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, December 1, 2017
Certain people are just hard to buy for. (Not me. I like everyThing.) So what do you get for the picky, the prickly, the positively perplexing people in your life? SomeThing they Never Knew Existed, what else? These gems top my list of Things for Christmas.

Drones: These Things are so popular that the FAA had to make rules for "unmanned aircraft systems" this year. Drones were getting in the way of manned aircraft - you know, like big planes with actual pilots and actual people in them. Like, yikes! (So...and I don't say this a lot...follow the rules this yule.) My favorites are the Racing Drones (what could be better than aerial race on Christmas morning?) and the Virtual Reality Drone, which does more than show you awesome pictures - you experience everyThing in VR.

Grown-Up Toys: People love to take fun Things to work. (You know it's not just me!)  Sometimes a desktop diversion is the perfect Antidote for Annoying. Studies show that even a little "play time" at work can improve moods, interpersonal relations, and productivity. But who needs a silly study to know that toys are tons of fun? (Not you folks, that's for sure.) My top picks for this year? The Desktop Drum Kit and Catapult Launcher. They're deeeee-vine diversions and perfect for chasing people out of your space. (But you didn't hear that from me, right? Right.)

Little Things: Stocking stuffers aren't just for stuffing stockings. From T-shirts to puzzles to poop soap, there's a little someThing for everyone on your list. My favorite stuffers are (surprise- surprise!) the Fart Master Tee and our warm and cozy Poop Slippers.  Scatological humor really puts a fine finishing touch on the Christmas festivities.

Finally, package up all your great gifts in prank gift boxes for max surprise, max laughs, and max merriment. My personal favorite is the Roto Wipe. Need I say why?

Okay, I've made it super simple to find the perfect Thing for anyone on your list. Now it's up to you to wrap it - Things-style, of course - and get it under the tree on time.

So get cracking on that Christmas list. I'll see you next week,
Bobby
Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.