Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, May 29, 2015

How would you like to have bionic eyes? I know I would. Every year I lose a little more vision. I finally had to give in and get some reading glasses when my sister (who thinks she’s a comedian but definitely is not!) pointed out my arms weren’t long enough for reading anymore.

Meet the Ocumetics Bionic Lens, which the company says has “the potential to revolutionize human eyesight.” With just a “small surgery”, the Bionic Lens replaces your natural one.

According to Dr. Garrett Web, the creator of the Bionic lens, it does more than repair damaged vision, it improves and enhances vision. The average person can see the hands of a clock at about ten feet away. Dr. Web claims his lenses will allow people to see the same clock from over 30 feet away!

They still have a couple of years of tests and trials, but the Bionic Lens could completely eliminate the need for many eye surgeries, including laser and cataract procedures. And it could be the end of glasses as we know them.

Believe me, I’ll be watching for these Things to come out. If I can find my glasses.

See you next week,
Bobby

Instant 20/20™ Focus Eyewear Eye Wristwatch Eye Fatigue Adjustable Glasses
Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.