Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, December 18, 2015
It seems there's a bad santa out there who's even worse than the Billy Bob Thornton version. It's a horned devilish figure who punishes children for misbehaving while the real Santa is making his rounds delivering gifts to the well-behaved kids.

I'd never heard of such a Thing until recently. But this year, Krampus has become really popular outside his home in the Alpines. Maybe the coal-in-the-stocking Thing wasn't working for modern parents?

Me, I'm not scared of Krampus. I'm pretty sure I'm always on the "nice" list. Well, almost always. And besides, Krampus hasn't met the Santataur yet!

Be good! I'll see you next week,
Bobby

Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.