Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, January 1, 2016
Most of you already know I don't make New Year's Resolutions anymore. Mainly because I never keep them. Not that I'm alone. Only 8% of people are successful in achieving their resolutions. I'd sure like to be among that small group, but I've never made it yet.

But I am determined to do just one Thing in 2016: I'm going to learn some self-defense techniques. I've been wanting to do it for a LONG time and since we have all the Things I need to learn, I'm out of excuses.

I'm hoping that in the process of learning self-defense, I'll accidentally lose some weight. Unintentionally get fit. And maybe, just by chance, I'll develop the self-discipline I need to join that 8% next year!

Happy New Year!

See you next week,
Bobby

Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.