Things You Never Knew Existed
Things You Never Knew Existed.com is the place to shop for novelties, gag gifts and hilarious t-shirts. We also offer magic tricks, novelty collectibles and bizarre toys, books and videos. Recycle
Friday, June 10, 2016
It's that time of year again. Time to mow and blow and weed and mulch and...ugh. I hate it. All of it. Which is probably why my neighbors don't exactly love me at this time of year. They have to live next door to all my weeds.

Now, my lawn isn't completely overgrown, but it's not exactly manicured, either. Lucky for me, they're not quite as outspoken and demanding as the people who planted this sign begging their neighbors to do something about the dandelions in their yard. I don't know that I would have thought of such a clever Thing to say in response. I probably would have just sweated and groaned my way through a day of plucking weeds.

What can I say? Yard work just isn't my Thing. But I get it. They work hard to keep their grass green and trimmed and then up pop my little dandelions to spread weed seed all over the neighborhood.

So, after seeing this little exchange on Reddit, I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend. And it won't be anyThing fun.

See you next week,
Bobby

 
Posted by: Bobby | 8:00 AM | permalink
Newer›  ‹Older

© 2017 Johnson Smith Co.